Environmental sustainability at OVO Arena Wembley
What we're doing
OVO Arena Wembley was the first UK arena to carry the Julie's Bicycle Industry Green mark, since then we have remained committed to reducing our environmental impact.
We do so through ongoing efforts to save energy and water, recycle, purchase environmentally preferable products, and help raise awareness of environmental issues.
OVO Arena Wembley is proud to participate in AEG 1EARTH, AEG’s corporate environmental sustainability program. Through AEG 1EARTH, we:
- Exchange environmental best practices with other venues
- Track our environmental performance on a monthly basis, measuring energy consumption, water usage, and waste diversion
- Contribute to AEG’s progress towards its 2020 Environmental Goals
What you can do
We’re doing our best to reduce our environmental impact and hope you will join us in our efforts. Here are a few tips to make your visit more environmentally friendly:
- Consider walking, biking, taking public transport, or car-sharing to avoid traffic, save on petrol and parking, and reduce your carbon footprint. Get directions HERE
- Help us increase our recycling rate by placing all waste and recyclables into designated bins – if you aren’t sure where to put something, please ask!
- Use only as many disposable items (e.g., paper towels, napkins, utensils) as you need.