AXS.com is our official ticketing and resale partner. You’ll be directed to their site when you buy tickets online.
Thanks to Flash Mobile Delivery and our official venue app, your ticket can live on your phone, so you’ll always have it handy. It’ll also tell you what time the concert starts and which entrance you need to arrive at to get in faster.
At the Box Office
On event days the Box Office is open no later than 1 hour before doors and closes approximately 15 mins after the main act starts. You can find it on the right-hand side of the front of the building on Arena Square.
Seating at OVO Arena Wembley seating is divided into bays:
- BLOCKS A & B aren’t raised, and other customers may stand during the performance.
- BLOCKS C & D are slightly raked behind these.
- BLOCK E is the East Terrace. They’re high rows – make sure you’re okay with heights and steps before you book here.
- BLOCKS N & S are tiered side seating. Even-numbered bays are in the lower tier; odd numbered bays are upper. These are high rows, so may not suit those who struggle with steps or heights.
- Unless otherwise stated, under -14s need to be with someone aged 16 or over.
- At standing shows, only people aged over 14 will be allowed onto the standing floor area.
- Anyone aged 14-15 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16 or over).
Keeping Kids Safe
- If your child needs any help during the event, they can approach a steward or member of security –They’ll be happy to help.
- It’s a good idea to decide on a meeting point before the show, in case you get separated. The Box Office entrance on Engineers Way is a good option.
- At children’s shows, parents can request a child’s wristband with space for a guardian’s contact details.
OVO Arena Wembley are members of S.T.A.R.
STAR - the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers - was formed in 1997 and is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom. Many of the biggest names in ticketing are members, and this now includes OVO Arena Wembley. Find out more about STAR