Disabled Access Booking
AXS.com is our official ticketing and resale partner. You’ll be directed to their site when you buy tickets online.
AXS Mobile ID Tickets are the new way to enter the venue when you buy your tickets through OVO Arena Wembley or AXS.com.
They’re built with a dynamic barcode that changes every 59 seconds, meaning tickets can’t be copied or shared illegally. Your tickets will live on OVO Arena Wembley app, so you can store and access them easily, and share them with any friends and family attending the show with you.
At the Box Office
On event days the Box Office is open no later than 1 hour before doors and closes approximately 15 mins after the main act starts. You can find it on the right-hand side of the front of the building on Arena Square.
Seating at OVO Arena Wembley seating is divided into bays:
- BLOCKS A & B aren’t raised, and other customers may stand during the performance. Access to these blocks are via 14 steps down from the main concourses.
- BLOCKS C & D are slightly raked behind these.
- BLOCK E is the East Terrace. They’re high rows – make sure you’re okay with heights and steps before you book here.
- BLOCKS N & S are tiered side seating. Even-numbered bays are in the lower tier; odd numbered bays are upper. These are high rows, so may not suit those who struggle with steps or heights.
- Standing floor is 14 steps down via the main concourses.
- Please note that walking aids (i.e. crutches, walking sticks, protective boots) are not allowed onto the standing floor, due to the unpredictability of crowd movement. To ensure you are booking the most suitable seat please call our accessible booking line on 020 8782 5629.
- Under 14s aren't allowed into the standing area, and 14-15 year olds must be with someone 16 or over.
What does restricted seating view mean?
Dependant on the event, some seats might be sold as restricted view. This means that some elements of the artist, show or production might be obscured. Any seats sold will be labelled as restricted view.
- Unless otherwise stated, under -14s need to be with someone aged 16 or over.
- At standing shows, only people aged over 14 will be allowed onto the standing floor area.
- Anyone aged 14-15 must be accompanied by an adult (aged 16 or over).
Keeping Kids Safe
- If your child needs any help during the event, they can approach a steward or member of security –They’ll be happy to help.
- It’s a good idea to decide on a meeting point before the show, in case you get separated. The Box Office entrance on Engineers Way is a good option.
- At children’s shows, parents can request a child’s wristband with space for a guardian’s contact details.
Booking through other ticket agents
If you have purchased your tickets through another ticketing agents such as Ticketmaster, SEE Tickets etc then you will receive a confirmation email from them at the time of booking.
No later than 1 week before your event, you will receive an email from your ticketing agent asking you to download the OVO Arena Wembley App. You will need to download this and register if you haven’t before, using the email address you purchased your tickets with. Once completed you should see the tickets in the wallet on the app, which you need to show on entry to the venue.
OVO Arena Wembley are members of S.T.A.R.
STAR - the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers - was formed in 1997 and is the leading self-regulatory body for the entertainment ticketing industry across the United Kingdom. Many of the biggest names in ticketing are members, and this now includes OVO Arena Wembley. Find out more about STAR