We’re lucky to be well connected. Whether you’re coming by train, tube, bus, car or coach, all the info you need is right here.
Our address is:OVO Arena Wembley
Arena Square, Engineers Way, Wembley Park, Wembley, HA9 0AA.
Check Your Journey
Events here may start close to rush hour or occur simultaneously to events at Wembley Stadium, so it’s best to check your journey in advance of setting off.
- Check TFL’s website for any closures and to plan your journey.
- Find any local road closures.
- Check the event page regularly on our website for any specific info and updates.
Taking the Tube
Our closest tube station, Wembley Park, is a 10 minute walk. It’s in Zone 4 and is on the Metropolitan or Jubilee Lines. Alternatively, you could travel to nearby Wembley Central, it’s a 15-minute walk. This is also in Zone 4 and can be reached via the Bakerloo Line or London Overground lines.
Traveling on the London Overground
Chiltern Railways run a service from London Marylebone to Wembley Stadium. Check times and book tickets.
There are a number of bus services that run regularly in the area near to the arena. Visit TFL’s website to plan your journey.
Arriving by car
- Make sure you give yourself enough time to park and get into the building.
- We’re just off the A406 North Circular Road, making us easy to reach from central London and the rest of the country.
- Use our postcode for route planners: HA9 0AA.
- Wembley Park’s 24-hour car parks are official event car parks. They’re CCTV monitored, officially marshalled on event days and minutes from the main entrance.
- Because all pre-booked vehicles are registered before you arrive, you’ll be recognised immediately. It’ll make accessing and leaving the car park easy.
- For more information and to secure a car park space and at the best available rate for an event at OVO Arena Wembley, pre-book online in advance.
- Check the event booking pages on the carpark website for any specific info, like possible road closures or congestion. Be sure to check the event page here on our site too for any further updates.
- Unofficial car parks on your way to the venue are further away and might not be secure - we’d recommend avoiding them.